Saturday, July 15, 2006

Had a blast with Paan last night, swimming in Debbie's pool!

Anyway, met Sijia after tuition yesterday and then headed to Paan's house for our BMW project. Her mom cooked yummy thai fried noodles(:
I wanna eat her sambal kangkong again! :D

Was disturbing Mel while she was sleeping. Haha, then Amanda, Paan, Mel and me made Saku Sai Mu. Haha however you spell it. So hard to make lah. I made this really huge one. HAHA and Paan made her stupid wanton shaped one. Mel's was like soaked in the gravy and it was so brown. HAHA. After that waited for Paan to change to her stupid bikini and then the four of us took 14.

Walking walking .. Saw the bus and we decided not to run. Then we turned the corner and saw the bus there so we decided to run. Yayy.

Paan came to my house to swim, but the pool was like so crowded! Plus there were two boys rowing boat in my pool lah, idiot. HAHA. But so cute lah. Then we called Debs and decided to go to her pool. So I went up to change and then we bus-ed to PP.

Forgot to bring plastic bag, so went MPH to get a pen:D Spastic, I know. Yay then changed and we went to the pavillion in the pool and dumped our stuff there. Swam and played around in the pool. Then decided to go to the adventure pool. DAMN FUN MAN. I made Paan sit the swing. And I pushed her. Hahaha and we had to close our eyes cause water kept flowing from above. HEADACHE MAN.

The spiral slide was the best man. Hell slippery and we screamed like mad kids. We decided to go head first, down and we didn't dare. Haha in the end, I went first then she went. She splashed into the pool and stood up. AND SOMETHING EMBARRASSING HAPPENED. HAHAHA. I shall spare her the embarrassment, aye. Damn funny luhh, was laughing and laughing please.

Then we bathed and went to PP. Bought Scoopz ice cream. Frank was working there and he said hi to me, but I couldn't recognise. HAHA FUNNY SHYYT. He like suddenly shot up?! Haha didn't know he was so tall =X

Then we went pasar malam! So fun lah, it's like so small but we walked for so long! Hahaha. And I felt as if I was in HK. We bought cute stuff man! Had a hell of a time man! It was only 9:30 at night, but we were so tired. Hah, bet it was all the laughter.

And I was grinning to myself while I was bathing after that cause I was thinking about what happened at the adventure pool. HAHA.
My lips are sealed lah. HAHAHAHA. -ROLLS EYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home